• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game Notes and Depth Chart (Aug. 23) Released

Tyler Hayworth, true frosh (I think) RG on the two deep is very interesting as well.

Terence David separated his shoulder according to WSJ - just read that - didn't know.

We are one of the few schools in the country that has two punters on scholarship for multiple years.

Is AJ Marshall a Junior or a R-So? Could have sworn he redshirted...

He didn't redshirt.

You're probably confusing him with Kevin Johnson, who played his freshman year and then sat out last year (redshirted) because he was academically ineligible.

Nah I knew that KJ redshirted when he sat out, just had in my head that AJ came in and redshirted right out of the gate. Appreciate the info though, Looks like you guys will be LOADED on D next season and pretty damn good this year.

Interesting how much better we are when we win the coin toss under Grobe. That's very odd. Also 30-8 vs in state opponents under Grobe is something I'm very proud of.

ETA: Also, we have a much higher winning percentage when we have MORE penalty yards then our opponents. Also, quite odd.

Our defense is tiny. It looks like the size of 60s/70s sized D.

Our defense is tiny. It looks like the size of 60s/70s sized D.

We def have some LB's that aren't tiny, and considering our DL scheme, it's no wonder it looks small on paper. Although it's funny comparing it to 2006 when we had some monsters.

The comparison between Boo Robinson and Nikita Whitlock is hilarious, especially considering how good both of them are/were for us.

We def have some LB's that aren't tiny, and considering our DL scheme, it's no wonder it looks small on paper. Although it's funny comparing it to 2006 when we had some monsters.

Our starting LBs are 220, 220. 230, 240. The 240 is decent sized. The others are the same size or smaller than we had in the 70s.

LB's from 220-240 are the norm now unless you are Bama. No problem at all with LB's of that size, just have to be able to get off blocks if you are in the middle of the WF scheme.

Back