• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Maf - Start date: 7/10

Eagles_Legendz

Reaction score
220px-Game_of_Thrones_Season_7.jpg

Welcome to the annual GoT mafia game with a start date the week before the season premiere.

Toogs and lokis have both volunteered to co-mod. I probably only need one of them but we can work that out as it gets closer.

Would like a decent number of people if possible.

1. bym
2. redwing
3. goaliemom
4. tejas
5. RSF
6. jman
7. gouda
8. nonny
9. gooner
10. romanov
11. timdunk
12. dv7
13. damo
14. Da
15. tic
16. ryala
17. manning
18. smidge?
19. jtp
20. rhtbg
21. blue
22. GTB

Last edited:
This is actually the week before I go to Nashville, so I am definitely in. I'm even all caught up on the show this time around.

This is actually the week before I go to Nashville, so I am definitely in. I'm even all caught up on the show this time around.

Weird, this is the week before I go to Nashville also ;) I'm in.

I just got back from Nashville and don't remember seeing either of you.

Also, Acme Feed and Seed and Skull's Rainbow Room.

Fuck it, I'm in. I'll be spotty from 2-9ish during the week but it shouldn't be an issues

In for my 3rd time as Cersei. Also the first time I'll have played one of these having read some of the books. Never seen the show though.

I missed the last one, and I will probably miss this one. I have court all day on Tuesday and then I'm leaving town right afterward.

I missed the last one, and I will probably miss this one. I have court all day on Tuesday and then I'm leaving town right afterward.

Tell the judge it's an Eagles game. If he has any sense at all, he'll understand.

Back