• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game of Thrones Season 4: Valar Morghulis *No Book Spoilers*

TopHat

Reaction score
Game of Thrones starts back up tonight at 9 on HBO. Who is all going to be watching?

Will this be a "no spoilers" thread for those of us who have not read the books?

Will this be a "no spoilers" thread for those of us who have not read the books?

I have read the books and won't give anything away from them. This thread is just going to stay on pace with the show.

That fight scene at the end of tonight's episode had my favorite camera work of any fight scene yet. Really cool, especially in close quarters like that.

As much as I love Daenerys' character , Arya is quickly becoming my favorite character.

Fixed it for me.

That being said, if this season unfolds the way previous seasons have, they'll probably both be dead by the finale.

Fun stuff, still don't get Tyrion's connection to Shae. She's a total B the entire series, I guess he likes that?

How many times did the Hound say "cunt" in that episode? I counted 4 times.

Back