• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game watching (in Asheville area)

BacktoBack

Doctor Of Cerumen
Reaction score
Anyone in the greater asheville area up to hang out and watch the game today? I'm new in town so not aware of a good spot. Name the place and I'm there

Stuck at home with a sick family today or I'd also be interested, though I still haven't found the best spot to watch a game around here these days. Maybe Olde London Road if there aren't any soccer games on competing for attention too much (they're traditionally a footie bar but have pretty good tvs setup for an Asheville bar).

i live in the greater asheville area and wouldn't mind a meet up some time in the future as well... I don't have any suggestions (I live in Fletcher and Beef O'Bradys would constitute the only place it would be watchable).

Stuck at home with a sick family today or I'd also be interested, though I still haven't found the best spot to watch a game around here these days. Maybe Olde London Road if there aren't any soccer games on competing for attention too much (they're traditionally a footie bar but have pretty good tvs setup for an Asheville bar).
Pretty sure the PL cancelled all games due to the Queen’s death. I will add that I only know that because Nascar is now on USA instead of the App today.

Pretty sure the PL cancelled all games due to the Queen’s death. I will add that I only know that because Nascar is now on USA instead of the App today.

Oh yeah for sure this weekend probably safer than most, I'm thinking about in general/most other weekends. Though tbf it's really only a concern if you're at a noon game time slot since last EPL game is usually 12:30.

Shit. Missed this again. I was free today.

I agree that Pack's would be a good place to catch a game.

Hopefully next time..next time...

Back