• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Game watching in Wilmington?

giDEACon

Reaction score
Is there a place where fellow Deacons gather for games? I’ll be in Wilmington today and was planning to catch the game downtown while family watches some and then meanders around. A friend of mine said Wake people gather at Wild Wing Cafe - is that true? It’s also not downtown. Appreciate any suggestions.

Yes there is a gathering of WFU fans and alumni at Wild Wing. My wife and I went for the Army game and are planning to go today. We had a good time. Hope to see you there! I'm the old, fat, red headed guy. :cool:

Yes there is a gathering of WFU fans and alumni at Wild Wing. My wife and I went for the Army game and are planning to go today. We had a good time. Hope to see you there! I'm the old, fat, red headed guy. :cool:

For giDEAC's sake, I hope you're the only redhead with Deac gear at Wild Wing; otherwise, he'll have to go the old/fat route to narrow it down, but sounds like you're o.k. w/that so that's cool.
Kind of like when a part in a movie or t.v. show calls for a "fat, homely/nerdy female", and the casting director looks at you and says "perfect!".

Back