• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

[GAME]: What Word Did I Google To Get This Image? (WWDIGTGTI?) (Boston/CDeac get 6th)

ROUND 5

ROUND 5 IS A DOUBLE BONUS ROUND.

BarcaDeac has pulled ahead, but there's still a close race for the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth positions. Obviously, those are the most revered positions in What Word Did I Google To Get This Image? (WWDIGTGTI?), so this is an exciting final round.

Have fun!

Picture #1

lYkeeXg.jpg

Picture #2

MarrrCD.jpg

Picture #3

lQbizeb.jpg

BONUS PICTURES

8NoVEDa.gif

V71DoXe.jpg

ROUND 5 ANSWERS

1. Tape
2. War
3. Fall (points for Autumn)
4. Freedom
5. Glacier

STRANGEST ANSWER AWARD

scooter84 - Beaver

Ladies and gentlemen, your podium is:

1st place: BarcaDeac - 17
2nd place: OblongPickle - 12
3rd places: gouda, DeacdeTejas, and DeacDiggler - 11

ALL OTHER WINNERS AFTER ROUND 5

TownieDeac - 10
deacvision7 - 9
BostonDeac - 8 (6th place - the most honorable finish in What Word Did I Google To Get This Image? [WWDIGTGTI?]) - as they say in Micronesia "if you can't get first, get sixth"
CDeacMan - 8
tic - 7
AnonymousDeac - 7 (or 4?)
ImTheCaptain - 6
RedSoxFaithful - 6
Screamindemon3 - 6
scooter84 - 5
timdunkandthefunk - 4

What a remarkable finish by BarcaDeac! Thanks for playing all!

If you could take the time to fill out this exit survey, it would be greatly appreciated.

i took the survey but was told i didn't qualify for the free iPad, even after i put in my SSN and bank account info? what kind of shit is this

i took the survey but was told i didn't qualify for the free iPad, even after i put in my SSN and bank account info? what kind of shit is this

can you PM me your survey confirmation code? we'll get that sorted out.

That was really fun. I would play WWDIGTGTI again.

That was a great game. I only missed "Burglar" (put "Robber"), "War" (put "Vietnam", and "Fall" (put "Railroad"). I'll give myself like sixth place.

I want to see the results of the exit survey.

I think I won, but what these results presuppose is, maybe I didn't win?

I think I won, but what these results presuppose is, maybe I didn't win?

You won the game, but the most honorable finish in What Word Did I Google To Get This Image? (WWDIGTGTI?) - as it has been since the beginning - is sixth place.

Back