• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gameday App

Quepo

Reaction score
This app is great. Was driving outside of coverage area for nearest radio affiliate...was able to listen to entire 2nd half on my phone. Absolutely no issues, at least from a streaming perspective. Didn't get a chance to check out the tweets and game tracker. But other than sacks and punts there was not much going on with the stats.

This app is great. Was driving outside of coverage area for nearest radio affiliate...was able to listen to entire 2nd half on my phone. Absolutely no issues, at least from a streaming perspective. Didn't get a chance to check out the tweets and game tracker. But other than sacks and punts there was not much going on with the stats.

It was fine except the broadcast went off right after the game as they were talking to Clawson coming off the field. You'd think it would carry the postgame as well.

I agree, this app is the awesome. Have not had a good way to listen to game audio since they stopped putting FM receivers in smartphones a couple years ago.

My only problem was that during the game, my ESPN app kept dinging in to alert me to the scores. Which is fine, except whenever the ESPN app dinged, my phone turned down the audio on the game stream. To get the audio back to a reasonable volume, I had to manually stop and restart the game stream. Probably a bug they'll squash in an update.

Back