• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

I remember during the OB year we def didn’t want to play them since it’s a lame opponent even when they had Ray Rice. Even lamer now.

I absolutely wanted to play them. I thought we had a better shot at winning.

Rutgers would be fine but let's not discount the sway Khan has. I also like the App idea.

I don't care who we play, I just want the game to be played. I'll be there no matter who the opponent is.

I wouldn't mind Rutgers if only for the fact that it's my father's alma mater and I wouldn't mind getting to have bragging rights over him.

Anyone know if this asshole is legit?
982673cc0a1a51b1a104d507bfbba16d.jpg

This reads as Rutgers using the press to apply some pressure to get the deal over the line. Gator Bowl people may be hesitant.

Rutgers by the APR rule should have right of first refusal. Probably has a larger alumni base in Florida as well. However, Shad Khan being an Illinois alum is no doubt a major factor that they have to fight against. Rutgers plays faster and runs less, albeit marginally, so I'd prefer them.

Anybody but sApp.. sApp- really? Not possible - not going to play in 2 bowl games.

Yeah I thought the fact that they're higher in APR means they automatically would get it. But I don't know anything about the rules anymore, or whether they matter. It feels like the Wild West.

"Set to receive and accept" just means that they are waiting for the call to say yes. That doesn't mean that the call is coming.

Back