• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GATOR BOWL VS TEXAS A&M, psyche RUTGERS

Are there any open bars around the stadium? Google maps says “Tailgate Bar” doesn’t open until 4:30.

Anyone know if there is any deacon shop set up in the stadium to grab some merch?

I live in NJ so I can't bet. Probably a good thing. The local press is all over
Rutgers enthusiasm for this game. Schiano is a solid coach too. Wake might be in for a let down.

I live in NJ so I can't bet. Probably a good thing. The local press is all over
Rutgers enthusiasm for this game. Schiano is a solid coach too. Wake might be in for a let down.

Nope.

Does anyone know how we are handling the DC responsibilities today?

The only thing that sucks about playing today: college gameday is really interested in talking about 2 games, neither of which are the gator bowl...

The only thing that sucks about playing today: college gameday is really interested in talking about 2 games, neither of which are the gator bowl...

I haven't watched that in awhile, just caught the end before the game. They still put Corser out there and think its OK? It is so painful to watch, wow. There are tons of great former players, coaches, etc who should have that role.

i think rutgers is gonna try at least one onside kick. not sure why you would telegraph it but schiano keeps talking about the kicking game

Sam 5/5 54 yards and a TD on the opening drive. Looks great out there.

Back