• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

The Republicans about to become the party of legal WEEED. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Hillary.

i, too, would like to see this Chart

He charted my posting- was pretty funny. Think it tended to show a spike at weird times, like around 4 am. Shmoo said I'm like those Korean kids who play Starcraft for 48 hours straight and fall over dead.

He charted my posting- was pretty funny. Think it tended to show a spike at weird times, like around 4 am. Shmoo said I'm like those Korean kids who play Starcraft for 48 hours straight and fall over dead.

Yeah man, what's your board APM?

Yeah man, what's your board APM?

The rare Urban Dictionary definition that I read and still don't fully understand.
apm
Actions Per Minute
Used in Warcraft 3 to measure the number of times someone clicks in one minute. Also a sign of gosuness if the APM is high, but people just click the rally point to get their APM higher than usual.
Omfg j00 are a n00b, ur apm is 40!
He is sooo fuckin gosu, his apm is 300!!! o_O
by grab October 10, 2003

For someone who loosely follows the election process, what occurs when none of the candidates reach 270 electoral votes? With Johnson and others involved, would this even be a realistic possibility?

It's then thrown into the house for a vote - which is controlled by GOP.

Not sure if it's possible or not - Johnson would have to take some states (electoral votes) away from Hilary. Only way this happens is if he gets into the debates. If not, #itsover.

This 11-noon time is actually your 2nd most posting hour, only topped by the 10pm-11pm hour. However, these trends may have shifted as the conventions are over and most likely the 11-noon hour is tops. It previously was sitting at a post every 5.8 minutes.

http://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-noonan-trump-nuclear-20160809-snap-story.html

I am a Republican and I have long worked in Republican politics. It gives me no pleasure to say this, but I believe my party’s nominee for president is mentally unfit to assume this heavy responsibility.

Trump cannot be trusted with weapons that can kill millions. He cannot be handed the nuclear “football” – a briefcase containing the war plans and codes for our nuclear forces—and be made responsible for its contents.

These duties are simply too grave to entrust to a man who has exhibited sociopathic and chronically narcissistic behavior throughout his checkered career.

Back