• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

How crazy has Trump become? His calling Obama the Founder of ISIS and Hillary the Co-Founder in front of 5000+ people doesn't create a ripple here.

How crazy has Trump become? His calling Obama the Founder of ISIS and Hillary the Co-Founder in front of 5000+ people doesn't create a ripple here.

I commented, but you have me on retaliatory ignore and didn't see it.

Rj wants it to mean Obama is pro Isis. Obvious that it was his policies that allowed Isis/isil to spread like kudzu

Doesn't mean Obama is pro Isis

You don't think there are some bombs among the deleted server emails?

Come on

I honestly have no idea. Maybe?

I don't think the pedo-rapist would be sharing that information with Trump, number 1. Number 2, I don't believe Trump would then take that information and think to himself, "yes! now I can say some truly insane shit over the next 4 weeks and that's awesome!"

Man is he desperate for attention...

Godzilla%20not%20sure%20if%20serious.jpg

Until now, I have not been in a position to watch the video of Trump's statement. I only read the transcript. After watching the video, I would like to retract this post. It is clear to me what he was saying. He was making a joke, but the joke was that gun owners could/should assassinate Hillary. That's not a joking matter.

I mean, fair play for returning to this post to apologize, but why on earth did you think it was ok to defend it without having seen it? This is representative of many of the problems with have in politics today.

I mean, fair play for returning to this post to apologize, but why on earth did you think it was ok to defend it without having seen it? This is representative of many of the problems with have in politics today.

Yeah, this.

Why speak in utter, utter ignorance with such bravado? I don't give fair play. I just don't give it in such situations. Junebug literally typed that he can't believe people that "listened" to Trump's comments said it was hinting towards an awful assassination joke were wrong -- then tried to lamely say, "well, I never listened to it myself, sorry, that's my bad."

Apologies are great and needed. But junebug didn't apologize for his worst offense, IMO, that being he attacked others for the very same thing he did himself.

Back