• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

General Election Thread: Two Weeks Out

Tax bills get renegotiated all the time. Especially large ones.

But this one had been raised to that level because Trump had cheated the state on his original bill. He had defrauded the state. To get an 83% reduction in that situation is rare. It was also a major "coincidence" that it was done quite soon after Christie got elected.

Christie accompanied Trump for the initial security briefing. Sure NJ citizens are stoked about Christie bailing on his job. If Trump's kids vetoed Chistie for VP, why would they approve him for Attorney General or Chief of Staff?

Can there really be any undecided voters left at this point? I simply can't believe either Trump or HRC can say or do anything at this point to change anyone's mind.

Those poor folks in the swing states need to discover Netflix or Amazon Prime for the next 3 months if they already haven't.

Normally, I'd agree - undecided voters are usually the kind of wishy washy dimwits that stop at the bottom of an escalator because they don't know where to go. That said, I think there's more legitimate cause to be undecided this year if you're socially liberal and everything-else conservative. Do you not vote? Do you throw your vote away on a third party candidate? Do you hold your nose and vote for HRC? Or do you drink bleach and vote for Trump?

I say this as someone who decided long ago, btw, so maybe I'm way off base.

Christie accompanied Trump for the initial security briefing. Sure NJ citizens are stoked about Christie bailing on his job. If Trump's kids vetoed Chistie for VP, why would they approve him for Attorney General or Chief of Staff?

Also with Trump was General Flynn, who ate with Putin in Moscow this Spring and said Moscow Today was the same as CNN.

Unless the info they were shown were the rules of Risk and Battleship and where the embassies are, Flynn had no business being there.

It's amazing to me that the party who saw commies under every bed is being represented by Putin's B Team.

It's not my fault if there's no discussion made from the Hillshill/pc crowd to what I post- that's up to them. And this idiotic notion you've concocted, and subjectively apply, that anything posted is spam unless the poster comments is foolish. Not to mention I regularly comment on much of the stuff I post.

what a fucking loser

what a fucking loser

Ouch. That hurts coming from a guy who knows nothing about me. Then again, all I know about you is you have a wealth of mental issues and have to take an assortment of drugs to keep from going off the deep end. Sounds like a winner to me.

Ouch. That hurts coming from a guy who knows nothing about me. Then again, all I know about you is you have a wealth of mental issues and have to take an assortment of drugs to keep from going off the deep end. Sounds like a winner to me.

Good thing you don't engage in anonymous bullying.

So for some one against bullying, you're insulting a person you believe to have mental health issues by belittling them for said issues. And I have no idea whether or not that's true about him or not (don't think I've ever seen anything to corroborate this, but could be wrong).

Dude

what the fuck

Good thing you don't engage in anonymous bullying.

Says who?

So for some one against bullying, you're insulting a person you believe to have mental health issues by belittling them for said issues. And I have no idea whether or not that's true about him or not (don't think I've ever seen anything to corroborate this, but could be wrong).

Dude

what the fuck

None of you had a problem with someone out of the blue being a dickhead and posting this:
what a fucking loser

I'm a dick back to someone who for no reason attacks me and the phony outrage starts. How fucking predictable. You all are genuinely shitty people. I mean, I wonder if you realize it?

None of you had a problem with someone out of the blue being a dickhead and posting this:
what a fucking loser

I'm a dick back to someone who for no reason attacks me and the phony outrage starts. How fucking predictable. You all are genuinely shitty people. I mean, I wonder if you realize it?

You should at least source RJ when you copy and paste his posts.

Lolz Phan is probably one of the more 'normal' ppl here. Are you self projecting again Bob?

Lets see, early 40s, no friends, lives alone, likely laid off 4 years ago, stop me any time....

what a fucking loser

No, there was a reason. The reason is because you are a fucking loser.

Lolz Phan is probably one of the more 'normal' ppl here. Are you self projecting again Bob?

Lets see, early 40s, no friends, lives alone, likely laid off 4 years ago, stop me any time....

Go on with this fantasy you've concocted. I'm digging it. I don't know how someone who was "laid off" can survive for four years but please go on.

Back