• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Will: Pence is the worst person in government

Yea, Will is plenty bright. Sort of an ass though—so there’s that.

Meh, i disagree with pretty much everything jhmd ever posted, but to say he isn’t bright and can’t turn a clever line is just purposefully obtuse.

Meh, i disagree with pretty much everything jhmd ever posted, but to say he isn’t bright and can’t turn a clever line is just purposefully obtuse.

JH probably does look like this guy, except the for hair:

538f4a2d69beddff2c94eb56-750.jpg

George Will seems to be disgusted by what he helped create.

How did he help create this Trump mess? Will is a pro business fiscal conservative and foreign policy traditionalist. He's never indulged in racist, homophobic or xenophobic rants. In fact, I remember him saying on the topic of gay rights on a Sunday morning show like 10-15 years ago that being gay is boring - it's like being left handed. Will and Frum have been 2 of the most consistently outspoken conservative Trump critics over the last 2-3 years. I mean, if you want to criticize Will for something, you can certainly say he's full of himself and likes to write in a bit of a stilted manner using words most people aren't familiar with. But it's not fair to lump him in with the Hannitys and Lindbaughs of the punditry as folks who have enabled and cheered the rise of Trumpism.

It was always obvious to me that trump picked pence because he was a toady and so unlikeable that to trump’s mind no one would want to get rid of him(trump) and have to face a president pence.

we need a closer shot of Melania to see how her new plastic surgery looks. C'mon camera man.

Back