• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

You're reading what you want to read. I didn't say it would be the same. I said both would be viewed with suspicion. Are there circumstances when a white person wouldn't and a black person would? Yes. But the one in the article isn't one if them.

You're reading what you want to read. I didn't say it would be the same. I said both would be viewed with suspicion. Are there circumstances when a white person wouldn't and a black person would? Yes. But the one in the article isn't one if them.

In any event, it looks like men are the ones who should be complaining.

Jesus, some of you guys will go to ANY extreme to attack a dead black kid.

What disgusting pieces of shit some posters are.

Yes, i would say it to your face.

There's nothing much to say. He has sought out every possible wacko way to attack a dead teenager. Junebug has shown over and over who he is.

This is a presposterous, RW, racist attack. Look at the source.

First and most importantly, so?

Second, it looks like that was kind of mashed together to get to the conclusion the author wanted. Skittles pops up in one of the 17 definitions of "purple drank" on Urban Dictionary. It doesn't show up in the wiki for purple drank, sizzurp or lean as far as I can tell. And none mention watermelon, the message board thread it links to looks like a discussion of a watermelon soda. They only discuss drank because that's the original poster referred to it as "drank," feeling slang-y I guess.

Have you seen any mentions of both watermelon and skittles as ingredients that aren't about Trayvon?

Skittles and sweet tea taste good. That's my theory why Martin had Skittles and sweet tea.

Junebug, you're free to refute my theory.

Yeah. Does his brother not think Skittles and sweet tea taste good?

All kids think super sweet shit is good.

I've lost my taste for super sweet drinks and candy.

Skittles are cloyingly sweet to me.

M&Ms I like.

That said, once a year I go on a Swedish Fish and Gummi bears binge

Swedish fish are nasty. Gummi bears are fantastic.

Swedish fish are more gummy than gummi bears. Crazy huh?

Back