• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

If everyone besides you is an asshole, asshump or racist except you, the odds are the problem is you.

If everyone besides you is an asshole, asshump or racist except you, the odds are the problem is you.

No worries, these boards are teeming with people who are quite aware just how full of krap you are.

This is the court of public opinion and all evidence is allowed.

Fuck off you asshump.

The Drudge report produced details...case numbers, links to the affidavits, etc., you know, those dreaded fucking details which provide a picture of the truth as opposed to irrational bandwagon bullshit.

http://patdollard.com/2013/06/trayv...burglaries-covered-up-by-media-school-police/

and what does this have to do with an armed man with anxiety problems and a previous record of violence killing an unarmed boy? As I said before, Zimmerman didn't fucking know any of that. Treyvon wasnt breaking the law and had no burglary tools on his person. You could spend all your time everyday researching shitty rw conspiracy theory sites, trying to assasinate the character of that kid, and it would still be irrelevant to the case at hand and petty to boot.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

and may I recommend you dont go around blasting all the truant thugs in your neighborhood just because they scare you, because I doubt the cops will consider your post murder internet research as a reasonable defense.

No worries, these boards are teeming with people who are quite aware just how full of krap you are.

This is the court of public opinion and all evidence is allowed.

Opinion is NOT evidence.

It has even less validity when ACTUAL evidence shows the opinion to be total BS.

Like yours in this case.

Oh fuck the two of you...you two shrieking assholes have never cared about the facts surrounding this case.

You call it a RW press job-- you lazy satchel of shite!

The God damn records displayed are from the school and the police department, dumbass. It just so happens that none of these truths fit the narrative of the race baiting organs you choose to suckle.

Oh fuck the two of you...you two shrieking assholes have never cared about the facts surrounding this case.

You call it a RW press job-- you lazy satchel of shite!

The God damn records displayed are from the school and the police department, dumbass. It just so happens that none of these truths fit the narrative of the race baiting organs you choose to suckle.

tell me more about those facts, specifically the ones accrued between the times that Zimmerman saw Treyvon and the time he pulled the trigger. Im not really interested in the character assasination you're attempting to color the scenario with.

Exhibit A from CNN

The texts and photos of Trayvon involved in "organized fights", pics of handguns, weed and texts about drug use and self references of being a "gangsta". Other clear evidence which points to a teenager headed down the wrong road.

http://pix11.com/2013/05/23/trayvon...of-organized-fighting-drug-use/#axzz2Y6qdg6Yv

The only reason to keep bringing up Martin's history is to drum up support for Zimmerman's vigilante justice. You are better off keeping to the self defense argument that Zimmerman feared for his life as he was getting beat up than to say he was justified in that Martin deserved it for being a bad kid.

Watching Lectro and rj argue is like watching two flies fuck.

The only reason to keep bringing up Martin's history is to drum up support for Zimmerman's vigilante justice. You are better off keeping to the self defense argument that Zimmerman feared for his life as he was getting beat up than to say he was justified in that Martin deserved it for being a bad kid.

You misunderstand, in my opinion. I am stating that George did not seek a confrontation with Trayvon. I am saying that there is cause for George to be concerned about people roaming his neighborhood. The crime stats and his fellow neighbors own testimonies point to a neighborhood gripped with fear. It is my assertion that based on Trayvon's recent behavior he put himself in a bad spot. I pointed out Martin's participation and his own chronicling of his involvement in "organized fighting" leads me to conclude that it was he who wound up being the aggressor. He had been recently fighting and also took a swing at a bus driver. I concluded that he turned on George and quickly realized that he could beat George's ass, and he proceeded to do so. I believe Zimmerman only asked him "what are you doing?" or some variation.

Fascinating and enlightening exchange of ideas fellows. Well done...well done indeed. I really am enjoying all the many ways you find to call the other an ass. Brilliant.

You misunderstand, in my opinion. I am stating that George did not seek a confrontation with Trayvon. If he did not seek a confrontation, he would have stayed in the truck. I am saying that there is cause for George to be concerned about people roaming his neighborhood. The roaming judgement is unfair. The concern about crime in the neighborhood is fair. The crime stats and his fellow neighbors own testimonies point to a neighborhood gripped with fear. It is my assertion that based on Trayvon's recent behavior he put himself in a bad spot. Once again, how does his his prior behavior affect him walking to the 7Eleven to buy a snack and returning to the place he was staying? He had every right to do so. I pointed out Martin's participation and his own chronicling of his involvement in "organized fighting" leads me to conclude that it was he who wound up being the aggressor. Martin might have been the aggressor, but he was certainly provoked by an adult male following him around in the dark. He had been recently fighting and also took a swing at a bus driver. I concluded that he turned on George and quickly realized that he could beat George's ass, and he proceeded to do so. I believe Zimmerman only asked him "what are you doing?" or some variation.Which is a fine question if you pass someone on the street, but after you've been following someone in the dark, in your car and then on foot, it gets creepy.

Except for the inconvenient fact of the neighbor who attended to George after the fight and the police photos from the scene.

yeah i haven't been keeping up with it. still weird though

You misunderstand, in my opinion. I am stating that George did not seek a confrontation with Trayvon. I am saying that there is cause for George to be concerned about people roaming his neighborhood. The crime stats and his fellow neighbors own testimonies point to a neighborhood gripped with fear. It is my assertion that based on Trayvon's recent behavior he put himself in a bad spot. I pointed out Martin's participation and his own chronicling of his involvement in "organized fighting" leads me to conclude that it was he who wound up being the aggressor. He had been recently fighting and also took a swing at a bus driver. I concluded that he turned on George and quickly realized that he could beat George's ass, and he proceeded to do so. I believe Zimmerman only asked him "what are you doing?" or some variation.

I'm really having a hard time understanding why you are so obsessively defending this pussy. I understand looking at a case and siding on one side or another, but you are just obsessed with this guy. It is very perplexing. Are you a shut in with nothing else to focus on? Everyone else weighing in here has a passing interest, but they return to their lives. Those who know you must be concerned that you will hurt yourself if the verdict does not turn out the way you want.

I guess after all these years, Lectro finally found a 17 year old black male who wasn't the next evolution of Aaron Curry or Alphonso Smith.

Watching Lectro and rj argue is like watching two flies fuck.

I actually saw that the other day. I thought it was a giant bug flying at me and then realized it was just two horseflies getting it on.

#coolstoryhansel

I don't know what your rambling meant.

I agree with the conclusion the lead investigator came to. He believed Zimmerman and that means he believes Trayvon was the agressor.

I found Jonathan Good's testimony to have been an honest assessment and the most believable eye witness testimony.

I found the testimony of the neighbor who attended to George to have been truthfully. George's initial account has held up under witness testimony.

Lectro accuses me of rambling? That's rich.

So, the prosecution introduced all that evidence about Zimmerman applying to be a police officer, going on a ride along, using police lingo etcetera to try and prove he was a wannabe cop doling out vigilante justice and establish his state of mind.

Doesn't that open the door to introduce evidence from Trayvon's phone to establish his state of mind?

So, the prosecution introduced all that evidence about Zimmerman applying to be a police officer, going on a ride along, using police lingo etcetera to try and prove he was a wannabe cop doling out vigilante justice and establish his state of mind.

Doesn't that open the door to introduce evidence from Trayvon's phone to establish his state of mind?

I'm sure the defense will try to bring it up.

Back