• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

George Zimmerman

No, it isn't a crime. However, taking 45 min to get from point A to point B, rain or shine, indicates that he was indeed loitering at some point along the line. If he's loitering in front of a house in the neighborhood, that's certainly worthy of suspicion given the neighborhood's past. Any reasonable person could see that. A person loitering in shitty weather is just all the more suspicious.
And again I'll ask you when walking around outside and talking on the phone became loitering? There's no reason to apply a negative or criminal spin on Treyvons walk back from the store. I walk around my apartment complex on the phone all the damn time, it's no stretch of my imagination to believe that a 17 year old boy could do the same, talking to a probable fuck buddy

Last edited:
Reactions: ONW
I remember holding my finger a cm from one of my brothers' faces on car trips saying I'm not touching you over and over until we hit a bump or a turn, and then I did, and he hit me, and then I would be the victim.

There would have been no confrontation...under any set of circumstances...if Zimmerman had simply followed the orders that were given to him in no uncertain terms.

Yeah, he should have just thrown a chair at him. That would have ended it right then and there.

No, it isn't a crime. However, taking 45 min to get from point A to point B, rain or shine, indicates that he was indeed loitering at some point along the line. If he's loitering in front of a house in the neighborhood, that's certainly worthy of suspicion given the neighborhood's past. Any reasonable person could see that. A person loitering in shitty weather is just all the more suspicious.

He was casing houses. Period.

I remember holding my finger a cm from one of my brothers' faces on car trips saying I'm not touching you over and over until we hit a bump or a turn, and then I did, and he hit me, and then I would be the victim.

That's just kind of "white bred" baby-shit experience that I expect from the out and out pussies who inhabit this board.

God damn, really?

And again I'll ask you when walking around outside and talking on the phone became loitering? There's no reason to apply a negative or criminal spin on Treyvons walk back from the store.

I believe Precious testified that TM used his bluetooth to talk on the phone (which is reason enough to shoot anybody on the douchebaggery factor alone). If he's got that earpiece on and the hoodie over it, what do you think that's gonna look like to somebody even remotely sane? It's gonna look like some crazy dude is standing around in the rain in front of some house talking to himself. In other words, it's gonna look like somebody is acting strangely or on drugs.

Zimmerman should walk, but man it tears my heart apart to see his parents sitting there.

There is no pain worse than a parent losing a child. It's worse than a spouse, a sibling or parent. No good parent should ever have to suffer that grief. And I've never experienced it; I just know.

That's just kind of "white bred" baby-shit experience that I expect from the out and out pussies who inhabit this board.

God damn, really?

I was 12 asshole. If you never fucked with your siblings, you are obviously an only child. God forbid if you have offspring...

Zimmerman should walk, but man it tears my heart apart to see his parents sitting there.

There is no pain worse than a parent losing a child. It's worse than a spouse, a sibling or parent. No good parent should ever have to suffer that grief. And I've never experienced it; I just know.

This is exactly how I feel. I think the Martins have handled this whole thing with class and grace. Its an absolute tragedy all the way around but I don't think George should go to jail for 20 years either.

This is the biggest problem for the defense.

There is a young kid dead and the jury knows who did it. The primary concern I'd have is that they'll ignore the law and "compromise" with a manslaughter conviction because they feel like something needs to be done.

There is a young kid dead and the jury knows who did it. The primary concern I'd have is that they'll ignore the law and "compromise" with a manslaughter conviction because they feel like something needs to be done.

As I've said, I think his belief that deadly force was immediately necessary was reckless and that makes him guilty of manslaughter.

But I really don't know what's going to happen. I tried a shooting case with a lot of similarities within the last year. We later found out the jury hung 10-2 for guilt. The two holdouts were both women. A lot of people have speculated that the makeup of the jury might cause a manslaughter verdict based on empathy, but empathy can work both ways.

Question: If they knew manslaughter is prob 15 years, would they "compromise"? I doubt it. I bet they think its like 3-4 years.

Question: If they knew manslaughter is prob 15 years, would they "compromise"? I doubt it. I bet they think its like 3-4 years.

I don't think so. They probably think the sentence is worse. Most Floridians have a vague knowledge of 10-20-Life and I'm sure they would think it applies.

I actually have to amend what I said earlier about the manslaughter charge sentence. The max is normally 15 years, but given the aggravator of a firearm in this case, the max is increased to 30 years. There is still no mandatory minimum with the manslaughter charge like there is with the murder.

So either way Zimmerman is going away for a long time if he's convicted.

Back