• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GET BIG YOU HAIRY TERPS

Why does this always happen to us? Why does it always happen in this fashion?

This is somehow amazing, hilarious, depressing and ultimatley unsurprising all at the same time:

o8aogj.jpg

I really can't express my anger enough. I hate everything about Maryland right now. I hate their stupid fucking coach. I hate their stupid fucking players. I hate their stupid fucking fans. I hate them all. I hope they all die in the most horrible way possible. Fuck all of you. That is my dv7 rant.

I really can't express my anger enough. I hate everything about Maryland right now. I hate their stupid fucking coach. I hate their stupid fucking players. I hate their stupid fucking fans. I hate them all. I hope they all die in the most horrible way possible. Fuck all of you. That is my dv7 rant.

No rant of Maryland is complete without shitting all over their horrible flag.

Look at this thing.

nunst032.gif

Looks like a retarded baby with super AIDS.

Don't be jealous of the flag. That's just crossing the line.

When it was 41-14 I was planning my trip to Nashville. Going to see zac brown band on thursday who I found out was playing there. Hopes were high. Wife was up for it because the concert. Fucking fuck hell

Retarded baby. Super AIDS.

It's tragic and disgusting to look at. Just like the Maryland state flag.

Dang. I wasn't even watching this game after I saw 41-14. I already had a 15 minute conversation trying to convince my wife to add a trip to Nashville to our relaxing trip to NC.

Postscript to this.

I told my wife about State's comeback during the 2nd half of the Vandy game and this is what she said in a way that only a wife can, "Well it sounds like State deserves a trip to Nashville. They played really well."

I was planning a trip to Nashville. Then Maryland poops in their pants and we don't show up.

So much suckitude.

Back