• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Get Your Framed [Redacted] Autograph Today

I should have been clearer. I didn't mean you personally, I meant the one who got it off ebay. I would take it if someone paid me $200.

No prob. I didn't take that personally. I posted this then realized that someone might think I was using this site to peddle this _________________ (fill in the blank). Honestly, used toilet paper has greater value than this crap.

What was Bz doing in Indianapolis in July 2012? And who the fuck brings a piece of the court with them to Indianapolis for Bz to sign?

What was Bz doing in Indianapolis in July 2012? And who the fuck brings a piece of the court with them to Indianapolis for Bz to sign?

dm_101020_ncb_coach_k.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BS-PHOTO-he...39012?pt=Art_Photo_Images&hash=item5af2d0fc64

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/BS-PHOTO-hea-025-Jeff-[Redacted]-Basketball-Coach-/00/s/MTAwMFg4MDg=/z/zFQAAOxy0uZR1Lmq/$(KGrHqN,!o0FG3JgjtE(BR1LmqJRDQ~~60_57.JPG
That's a terrible picture. The photographer cut off the D on the top and the O-A-C-H on the bottom of that post he's leaning against.

If I printed Jeff [Redacted]'s name on like 100 pieces of pink paper and listed each for $0.99 on the Bay, could I make some profit here maybe?

You forgot to switch to your "thethirdstratton" handle.

I wonder if either of the offers were for over $1.00

That's a terrible picture. The photographer cut off the D on the top and the O-A-C-H on the bottom of that post he's leaning against.

Took me atleast 30 seconds to recognize your brilliance. BRAVO SIR!

The frame has to be worth at least $10. I wonder if he'll just send it if you cover shipping costs.

This has been on ebay for a good while. I made a $10 offer at Christmas because I wanted to give it to my dad as a gag gift for Christmas. The guy rejected my offer and I made a counter offer of like $5 and told the guy what a fucking idiot he was and there is no Wake fan on this planet who'd pay for that.

This has been on ebay for a good while. I made a $10 offer at Christmas because I wanted to give it to my dad as a gag gift for Christmas. The guy rejected my offer and I made a counter offer of like $5 and told the guy what a fucking idiot he was and there is no Wake fan on this planet who'd pay for that.

...and he still owns it. This is funny. I hope his day job isn't in real estate.

I'm picturing this clown taking his framed [Redacted] autograph to Pawn Stars in desperation. Would make for some entertaining TV.

Step 1: Win [Redacted] signed court piece with 50$ offer.
Step 2: Remove sharpeed signature
Step 3: Have court piece signed by Chill

My offers of $1.00 and $3.00 were quickly turned down. Damn.

Back