• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GIANT Pig was on the loose in Greensboro

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
And it wasn't just your mom!

http://www.news-record.com/home/1049656-63/photo-officers-corral-loose-pig

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

oh my gosh, that pig. is. awesome.

10 year anniversary party for sig ep?

That thing is fucking terrifying

Looks Feral. I have been waiting for those destructive bastards to get up here so I can hunt them.

Looks Feral. I have been waiting for those destructive bastards to get up here so I can hunt them.

They've been in NC for a while and aren't something we want more of.

No way that's a wild pig if they other officer was just chilling with it keeping it calm and it wasn't freaking out.

Hunted them quite often in TX. Last time I did it, lost sight of the big one in the woods. 5 minutes later heard a slight noise. Turned around and the bastard was coming up behind me. He was hunting me. I was scared and he was not.

Hunted them quite often in TX. Last time I did it, lost sight of the big one in the woods. 5 minutes later heard a slight noise. Turned around and the bastard was coming up behind me. He was hunting me. I was scared and he was not.

1295287513-clever-girl.jpg

Look for this pig to make an appearance at our homecoming tailgate. I just need people to sign up to bring side dishes.

Back