• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GIANT Pig was on the loose in Greensboro

They've been in NC for a while and aren't something we want more of.

No way that's a wild pig if they other officer was just chilling with it keeping it calm and it wasn't freaking out.

I know we have them, but not in the bulk that Texas, Florida, and other more southern states do. I don't think we really have them in triad yet. We have a Coyote problem here in stokes, but I have never seen a feral pig. I watched some pig hunters show following them around catching them in Florida, Hawaii, and Texas and it looks fun.

Hunted them quite often in TX. Last time I did it, lost sight of the big one in the woods. 5 minutes later heard a slight noise. Turned around and the bastard was coming up behind me. He was hunting me. I was scared and he was not.

I have heard stories about how mean and smart they are. I don't normally hunt, but they are invasive and destructive so I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Obligatory:

GSE2kY2.png

I have heard stories about how mean and smart they are. I don't normally hunt, but they are invasive and destructive so I wouldn't have a problem with it.

They are extremely hard to put down. The bigger ones are only good for sausage as they can get pretty rank. The small ones make decent table fare.

Our lease in west Texas is absolutely overrun by them. They tear up everything. We plant food plots for the deer and turkey. Hogs will come in and destroy the plots in one night.

Back