• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Girlfriend's Birthday

Which is a severe over simplification of the issue and the comment was laughable.

Not sure whose post you're referring to as laughable, mine or ITK's, but of course they are oversimplifications. However, I do not think it's incorrect to say that the credit crisis stems from an attitude built on abuse of credit, whether that be credit cards, cars, or McMansions... and I think the guilt lies on both the consumers and the banks.

This is a message board. Do you want to write a Pit Boss Series on it if that's too simple for you?

oh gosh. we are wayyyy too competitive for this. putt putt and bowling get cutthroat quickly!

Oh. I suck at everything/HTTD is awesome at everything so competition is kind of ruled out.

Not sure whose post you're referring to as laughable, mine or ITK's, but of course they are oversimplifications. However, I do not think it's incorrect to say that the credit crisis stems from an attitude built on abuse of credit, whether that be credit cards, cars, or McMansions... and I think the guilt lies on both the consumers and the banks.

This is a message board. Do you want to write a Pit Boss Series on it if that's too simple for you?

Whoa did you neg rep me before I even pointed out I wasn't talking about you?

Also, I was in the anti-MacGrille camp so the comment doesn't even make sense.

After discussing it on the mod board, we've determined that claiming to fornicate with another poster's woman/dog/gay lover is in direct violation of the "don't be a douchebag" rule. This applies to both posts and tags, and yes, it applies even if the statement in question is made in jest.

We appreciate you all abiding by this, and if you don't, we'll neg rep the hell out of you. Fa rizzle.

I looked up this fingerprint jewelry last night and I think it's an awesome idea. seems very unique.

fuuuu

This is all YOUR FAULT, awar. God dammit. Now she is going to want a stupid piece of jewelery with my fingerprint on it like it's oh-so-fucking amazing. God dammit. Fuck me.

It's not amazing. It is a shitty piece of jewelery that has stupid ridges in it. If I'm asked I'm going to pay a hobo to go in with me to use his fingerprint for the piece. You know why? Because it's a stupid and lame idea. That's why.

Enjoy Johnny McLifeIsRuined's fingerprint on your hand.

:mad: Why so angry?! If you use it as a wedding band, it's cheaper than a lot of other bands out there! What a whiner, putting the imprint of your finger on a ring is the least you can do for her!!!

Fine, I'LL get her one with MY finger on it!

I'll get her a stupid fingerprint ring when I get an engagement television.

as if your 90874089734204 inch isn't sufficient.

LOL I didn't read the quote at first and thought she was talking about your weeny. I was like uhhh that's a strange combination of a demeaning measurement with a lot of numbers.

LOL I didn't read the quote at first and thought she was talking about your weeny. I was like uhhh that's a strange combination of a demeaning measurement with a lot of numbers.

hahahaha, my mind totally went to the same place.

Back