• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Giuliani Set to Run in 2012

they don't especially like each other, either. In 2008 Governor Huntsman endorsed ohn McCain. Huntsman father endorsed Romney.

Romney will win the Mormon vote, to the extent that it exists in places like Nevada. (primary) He is much more active/affiliated with the church, and more respected within it. Huntsman annoyed a lot of people within LDS communities when he was slow to embrace his faith in a recent interview.

That's what I meant by the rivalry. People will choose Huntsman or Romney too early for both to move on. Romney will probably come out of that battle due to name recognition and not having been in the Obama administration, which is sad.

Did you all know that Giuliani played a pivotal role in 9/11?

i heard something about that, but i think this run will be a lot more about the fiscal disaster that was New York City in 1993, and the challenges the city overcame in the years that followed.

I wonder how "noun, verb, 9/11" will play in 2012.

What's ironic about his stance on it is that Rudy's own stupidity led to the emergent system HQ being put in the WTC in spite of it being bombed before. This was monumentally stupid.

Back