• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Global warming alarmist no longer alarmed

How will global warming crowd spin this?

• Total voters
The tests at the poles of the ice that shows hundreds of thousands of years show we are impacting temperature.

Since we know why, there is no reason not to fix it other than to buttress a certain group of multinational corporations.

Admitting that you were wrong about a position that you staked your professional reputation on is a pretty serious decision. Especially when your position was used to justify trillions of potentially wasted dollars. I wouldn't be surprised if the only people who recant are about to retire.

George Bush is a climate scientist. Who knew?

Or because it would cost us all a fortune. See your high speed train for example.

Having said that, I do like the idea you have mentioned a number of times about a smart grid. You have that one right.

Or because it would cost us all a fortune. See your high speed train for example.

Having said that, I do like the idea you have mentioned a number of times about a smart grid. You have that one right.

An upgrade to our national electric grid makes too much damn sense and would generate too many high tech jobs. No chance it happens.

Had Obama used his political capital to tackle the electric grid instead of blowing it all on Obamacare, we'd all be better off.

Back