• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Go Easy On The Soy Sauce, Bro, It Could Kill You

I would not suggest eating all of the salt in the bottom of a large bag of pretzels either. I felt like dying that day.

Why would anyone use the red soy over the green soy?

That's my question.

so the kid in the story (19 year old) was a pledge.

UVA decided to 'end pledging' this Spring a month early. This was one of the incidents that led to it.

What a bitch. I'd much rather drink that than dip spit, bong water, piss, cat food... Just to name a few.

so the kid in the story (19 year old) was a pledge.

UVA decided to 'end pledging' this Spring a month early. This was one of the incidents that led to it.

But the article said it was a dare... you know... just a spring pledge accepting a dare at the frat house.

how does gaybone survive digesting all that salty spunk?

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

The guy that survived the highest recorded salt concentration with no permanent impact ever recorded

It would be pretty cool to own that kind of title, though I'd want the substance in question to be something other than salt. Like, cobra venom would be a cool record to set. That or gorilla jizz.

Yeah dude! The guy that survived the highest recorded salt concentration with no permanent impact ever recorded is a huge vag, bro!

Only a bro if you butt chug the shit. And none of that green top bullshit.

It would be pretty cool to own that kind of title, though I'd want the substance in question to be something other than salt. Like, cobra venom would be a cool record to set. That or gorilla jizz.

Does rubbinsracin's jizz count? If so, you are the champ.

I kid...I kid...

Back