• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GO TO HELL CAROLINA...

beedeacfans

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
I'm so apathetic about ACC basketball right now, I really can't enjoy hating on the 'Holes anymore. GO TO HELL WHOEVER RUINED WF BASKETBALL!!!

I'm so apathetic about ACC basketball right now, I really can't enjoy hating on the 'Holes anymore. GO TO HELL WHOEVER RUINED WF BASKETBALL!!!

Whoever? They have names. Don't act like they're anonymous.

Whoever? They have names. Don't act like they're anonymous.

Not acting like they're anonymous, just painting a broad swath for those who have, and continue to support the direction of this cluster fuck of a basketball program. I've been BUZZOUT since Clemson game 2010 I believe and still shaking my head wondering what in the hell happened to Ron Wellman and the AD.

We beat Duke in the Staak years. Anybody here think Bzz ever beats Duke or Carolina?

We beat Duke in the Staak years. Anybody here think Bzz ever beats Duke or Carolina?

[Redacted] has the same chance of beating Duke/UNC as he does of not giving RW a nightly facial. Zero percent.

Not acting like they're anonymous, just painting a broad swath for those who have, and continue to support the direction of this cluster fuck of a basketball program. I've been BUZZOUT since Clemson game 2010 I believe and still shaking my head wondering what in the hell happened to Ron Wellman and the AD.

Ron Wellman and the Athletic Department are one and the same. It is autocratic, and apparently operates independently from the the rest of the University's administration. Hence, the answer to your question lies within your question.

blue

Carowhina "fans" and acting like the little bitches they are towards Jabari Parker:

"• "Ur a loser. Have fun not having a pro career after duke #dukesucks #UNC"
• "committing to duke???youra joke. UNC is where it's at.....Hope you never get to the league"
• "Ungodly amounts of respect lost for @JabariParker22 tonight... Duke? Seriously?"

Other tweets contained profane language."

Parker showing class:

Parker tweeted: "Trying to grow up fast. Act with a lot of class. I want to be respectful ALL the time. Sometimes people forget I'm 17#strivingforcharacter"

WTG kid....

Parker showing class:

Parker tweeted: "Trying to grow up fast. Act with a lot of class. I want to be respectful ALL the time. Sometimes people forget I'm 17#strivingforcharacter"

WTG kid....

That must be the Mormon influence.

Back