• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Godzilla 2014 (this looks promising)

The drop scene is great. That with a brief glimpse of the monster and an "oh shit" type reaction would have been a prime teaser. The rest was boilerplate. No reason to care about any of the cast. Don't know who they are.

The drop scene is great. That with a brief glimpse of the monster and an "oh shit" type reaction would have been a prime teaser. The rest was boilerplate. No reason to care about any of the cast. Don't know who they are.

Really? David Strathairn, Bryan Cranston, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Juliette Binoche, Ken Watanabe? None of them?

tumblr_m3rctmAwhX1rvn6njo1_500.gif

I swear to god if this movie leads to another Moonz sploogefest a la Gravity ...

Really? David Strathairn, Bryan Cranston, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Juliette Binoche, Ken Watanabe? None of them?

Within the context of the movie. There was no defined protagonist. No relationships were defined. It was a long teaser trailer. Looking again, that's what it says it is so it's fine. Teasers are more for people who have been following casting and rumors and such. If this was a regular trailer and I saw it in a theatre, I'd be disappointed after the drop scene. That's awesome.

Last edited:
protagonist? PROTAGONIST? don't talk to me about protagonists... you kidding me??

hqdefault.jpg

I like the drop but give us a better shot of Godzilla, otherwise I'm skeptical ala Cloverfield.

If we're just gonna get glimpses of the monster and a lot of smoke, then FUCK YOU.

I like the drop but give us a better shot of Godzilla, otherwise I'm skeptical ala Cloverfield.

If we're just gonna get glimpses of the monster and a lot of smoke, then FUCK YOU.

It's a teaser. I'm sure the won't do Godzilla without a prominent monster.

Also, I really want an Ultraman movie.

Very very excited for this. I loved this trailer.

The '98 movie had a killer soundtrack. Great songs from Wallflowers, Jamiroquai, Rage, Ben Folds Five, Days of the New, Fuel, Foo Fighters, Green Day, and Silverchair.

seriously. That looks pretty dumb . Here's a solution, blow that fucker up with one f18 and a missel in about 3 seconds. Lame. Sad to see breaking bad dude stooping to this

Back