• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

"Going to keep running the option until we're good at it"

We are not going to beat ULM with this deplorably bad offense.

Please keep running the option. It will expedite the process of your departure, hopefully.

Translated as .... The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Good call Ph. Wake -3 1/2.

Put all yo money on the Warhawks!

Just like to note that Brevard College put up 24 points vs. Presbyterian yesterday. Our offense put up the same number, yet Lobo still has a job. Mind boggling.

I think we're all ignoring the very real possibility that Thursdays and Fridays are very difficult academic days for our football team. #weekendgamesonly

I think we're all ignoring the very real possibility that Thursdays and Fridays are very difficult academic days for our football team. #weekendgamesonly

I'm starting to think every day is a difficult football day for our football team.

ULM's quarterback that torched Arkansas last year is still there, and they have a better offense than Boston College. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we lost, and would expect it if we come out running that shit offense again.

"Wouldn't be surprised" if we lost??!? Trust me, we are absolutely going to lose to ULM.

ULM is legit. Great QB and underrated defense, at least against teams of our talent level...

ostrich-head-in-sand.jpg

Running the option with Tanner is so fucking stupid that the conversation really ends there. Even if it successful he is not going to break something. Absolutely pathetic coaching. Pathetic. Take a competent passing QB who is a sr. With a couple of great targets and go to the speed option in the edge with a QB that has no speed. Fucking stupid.

Running the option with Tanner is so fucking stupid that the conversation really ends there. Even if it successful he is not going to break something. Absolutely pathetic coaching. Pathetic. Take a competent passing QB who is a sr. With a couple of great targets and go to the speed option in the edge with a QB that has no speed. Fucking stupid.
It's like putting Skylar Jones in a passing offense.

All I am going to say about running this option is that you have to cut block. Won't stand a chance without it.

We tried to throw last yr and a majority of the time, Tanner was running for his life once the ball was hiked.....

It's like putting Skylar Jones in a passing offense.

New idea. Let's just have two sets of backs, one built around Tanner for traditional passing and one built around Sousa for the option. We can just sub them in and out. We'll just keep the same line for both sets, as I doubt they will block anyone in either system.

Back