• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gonna be a long day....

Quepo

Reaction score
Sitting here at work just thinking I cant wait to get to BB&T field tomorrow!!!

That's why I decided to retire this year so I don't have to sit at work thinking about the games on Saturday.

Tomorrow at this time, its kegs n eggs. I'll most likely be a few beers in and filling the air of the lots with the smell of sweet, sultry, smoked pork.

Tomorrow at this time, its kegs n eggs. I'll most likely be a few beers in and filling the air of the lots with the smell of sweet, sultry, smoked pork.

Sounds and Smells great! Have a great time tommorrow night.

I picked up about 32 pounds of pork butt last night. Should have them on the smoker around 5-6 AM in the morning. I'll head over and share a beer after I take a nap in the camper. :thumbsup:

Skipping my 20 year high school reunion for this game was a no-brainer. Can't wait until tomorrow night! Go Deacs!!

I picked up about 32 pounds of pork butt last night. Should have them on the smoker around 5-6 AM in the morning. I'll head over and share a beer after I take a nap in the camper. :thumbsup:

I'm planning on getting there at 7am. Beer should be flowing around 7:15.

Wow...we're gonna have some REALLY hammered Wake fans it sounds like. Least I won't feel alone tomorrow!...GO DEACS!!!

If you need an extra set of hands throwing the hog on the grate, let me know.

Will do. I'm honestly thinking about throwing it up there before I leave the house. It'll help it warm up some before I start the smoking, and it should still be cool enough that it doesnt get into the volatile range. I'll let you know when we arrive though.

Have you figured out where you'll be setting up in the lot yet?

We're definitely in the RV lot, just not sure which slot. We'll be the only little pull behind camper amongst the big boys. :thumbsup: Tried to rent a Class A RV, but my hookup already had it rented out.

We're definitely in the RV lot, just not sure which slot. We'll be the only little pull behind camper amongst the big boys. :thumbsup: Tried to rent a Class A RV, but my hookup already had it rented out.

Racer, I hope the opportunity presents itself tomorrow where I can make your acquaintance.

Racer, I hope the opportunity presents itself tomorrow where I can make your acquaintance.

Surely we've met at some point? Maybe we were both a few in at the time? Pretty sure your avatar has been over to our side of the blue lot with DHD a couple time. Or am I thinking of someone else from the Grassy Knoll?

Regardless, I'll make my way over there tomorrow. I'll try to time it when I can snag one of the famous chicken wings when no one is looking.

Surely we've met at some point? Maybe we were both a few in at the time? Pretty sure your avatar has been over to our side of the blue lot with DHD a couple time. Or am I thinking of someone else from the Grassy Knoll?

Regardless, I'll make my way over there tomorrow. I'll try to time it when I can snag one of the famous chicken wings when no one is looking.

I was thinking the same thing, but who knows. You are most welcome to the wings, although they usually do not make it off the trailer...

Will do. I'm honestly thinking about throwing it up there before I leave the house. It'll help it warm up some before I start the smoking, and it should still be cool enough that it doesnt get into the volatile range. I'll let you know when we arrive though.

I'm going to stop by and see you guys tomorrow. You have been warned.

I'm listening to Back In Black full tilt on my iPod in the office pretending to do work. I'm getting pumped for this game. Brian Johnson screaming have a drink on me... sounds like a plan.

Back