• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

good gift ideas

Posted about this a while back, but this makes a cool gift:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000YHNQSC/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_2?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0008JEYOG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1228N270X70D8H52QSC5

41F60wIGZ%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

That shit is awesome. Great stocking stuffer.

good god no on the pokemon and beyblades. they have a bazillion of them and i'm tired of the five year old spending his entire life bargaining with me to take him to target and buy more. he's going to grow up to be an agent.

thank you for all the suggestions!!!

My mom is kind of the same as yours, as far as having every little thing imaginable. I ended up getting her some wall art from etsy. She's very domestic, so it was this modern-looking print of a "family" tree with birds on the limbs, indicating the number of kids. I think she'll dig it. It was a nice alternative to adding to the pile of junk we normally settle on for her.

For the boys (and your dad): some sort of "experience" gift, like a fishing trip or tickets to their favorite team's ballgame?

This x1000. To give them something legit to unwrap get them a hat, tshirt, jersey, bobblehead from that team and then give them the tickets after they unwrap it.

Back