• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good JTT Article

He made team captain. Good for him. I loved watching that kid play. I hope he has a monster season and kills it in Europe ala Randolph.

I'm watching the first half of the USC game. JTT has 2 3's, a follow-up dunk, and an alley oop. He's a good time.

Well, it only took him 4 years to take responsibility for his actions.

I really like Enfield's comment, too, about allowing all of his players to begin with a clean slate. It would have been easy to pre-judge a kid like JT, given some of his past mistakes.

I'm happy for JT. He definitely seems to have turned things around. I wish he as still here as well but for his sake, I'm glad he left.

Well, it only took him 4 years to take responsibility for his actions.

Some people go a lifetime and never admit any mistakes. To mature in his college years is pretty impressive. I hope he has a great season.

Some people go a lifetime and never admit any mistakes. To mature in his college years is pretty impressive. I hope he has a great season.

USC lost to Utah State last night but JT had 20 on 17 shots.

Back