• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good luck to all the students tomorrow

What is just ridiculous about this whole thing is our players do still attend summer school to reduce their schedule during the regular academic year, do they not? If Mike Helms could remain eligible and play as well as he did then anybody can do it. I'm not kidding.

Tuesdays at Wake Forest can be a real drag.

Just remember, it starts at sun-up.

Ain't that the truth. Never a Tuesday goes by that I don't wake and think," man, I sure am glad I'm not in college anymore because Tuesdays were brutal." So glad to be in the real world going to work every Tuesday now.:rulz:

Guy I grew up with was a student manager for the men's basketball team. He told me that Timmy D was the only reason he passed his French classes back in the fall of 1995. Apparently Timmy D was quite the whiz kid in the Psych classes as well. He died in a car crash a couple weeks after he told me and my pops this. Really sad for his family and for the WF community.

Anyone have nightmares where all of a sudden it's Tuesday and you find out you have an exam in a class that you haven't even attended and/or studied for the entire semester? And then you wake up and get that sense of relief, as you remember that you aren't in school anymore ... and it's Thursday?

Anyone have nightmares where all of a sudden it's Tuesday and you find out you have an exam in a class that you haven't even attended and/or studied for the entire semester? And then you wake up and get that sense of relief, as you remember that you aren't in school anymore ... and it's Thursday?

Heck yeah, seriously I have that dream.

I lived that dream. I had to skim a book I blew off all semester the night before James Barefields' final. I somehow bullshitted my way to a solid B. To this day I have no idea how that happened. My one and only all-nighter.

Just noticed that the Furman game is on a Tuesday between semesters. Do you think being relieved from all the Tuesday academic stress might actually make us a favorite against the Paladins?

Back in the Dark Ages (the 60's), WFU had Saturday classes, and that was the toughest day -- because of Friday night.

I caught most of that post-game but can anyone post the exact quote he made?

Back in the Dark Ages (the 60's), WFU had Saturday classes, and that was the toughest day -- because of Friday night.

and as i recall at 8 am ... or at least it seemed like it. also had Accounting projects over Christmas . and of course required chapel.

I have loose bowels every Tuesday morning.

I lived that dream. I had to skim a book I blew off all semester the night before James Barefields' final. I somehow bullshitted my way to a solid B. To this day I have no idea how that happened. My one and only all-nighter.

Barefield!

all the time. I once talked to a psychologist (really) about this and he told me it was a sign of successful people. I even have the dream that I can't find the class I was registered in---on Wake campus!

Back