• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Good Wake Football Preview in The Athletic

Great article. The Athletic is definitely worth the subscription price.

Love the Athletic.

But a preview is pretty straight forward:
Floor: 5-7
Ceiling: 8-5

Games will take 4.5 hours due to Clawson's high tempo, slow read offense.

Rinse. Repeat.

Love the Athletic.

But a preview is pretty straight forward:
Floor: 5-7
Ceiling: 8-5

Games will take 4.5 hours due to Clawson's high tempo, slow read offense.

Rinse. Repeat.

Seems like you're lower on the ceiling win total than The Athletic

Schedule is pretty difficult. I’d say games in the toss up range are:

App
Duke
FSU
Miami
State
Syracuse
Louisville
BC

Almost certain wins:

Old dominion
Villanova

Almost certain losses:

Notre Dame
Clemson

Should be a lot of outcomes between 5-7 and 7-5 over infinite simulations.

Ended up reading this last night when I had the insomnia, and it was really well written article. It even got me excited for Hartman at QB. A little.

I really just need for Clawson to kill the slow mesh, I can't watch that garbage anymore.

Ended up reading this last night when I had the insomnia, and it was really well written article. It even got me excited for Hartman at QB. A little.

I really just need for Clawson to kill the slow mesh, I can't watch that garbage anymore.

I remember the mesh point being a lot faster when Hartman was playing last year. He made much quicker reads than Newman did.

Hartman looks to hand off or throw a quick pass. Newman looked to throw deep or run.

I remember the mesh point being a lot faster when Hartman was playing last year. He made much quicker reads than Newman did.

100%. he is obvi less of a threat to run but he moves it much faster than Newman. i think we'll be fine if the line can hold up and Sage stays healthy. should be a very solid offense again.

Can someone copy and paste, can’t afford it.

Back