• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

GOP Congressman calls Trump’s conduct impeachable

Yeah. But it’s not as “both sides” as he portrays and becoming an independent definitely won’t change it.

The solution to the parties is to change them from the inside.

Meh, instead of embracing Amash's approach, Dem's are certainly guilty of the name calling and partisan games as well. Priority number one for everyone on capital hill is serving the party and getting re-elected, and solving important issues for the American people is a distant number two. We have serious issues to tackle, but unfortunately don't have people on capital hill who take them seriously. If we got rid of Republican's and democrats, the world would be a better place.

their philosophical principles are ridiculous

If Libertarians and moderate Republicans were introspective and could do math, they would realize their politics just aren’t popular. Thanks to economic inequality due to their economic policies, there are fewer and fewer rich people who benefit from their policies. And those who are are disproportionately well educated. Libertarians and moderate Pubs were merely the conductors of a train of white identity anger politics. Now they are in the caboose.

I don’t know how anyone who honestly follows politics can say democrats aren’t trying to address problems facing Americans.

Last edited:
No, I don’t. But Pubs bad Dems bad too, which is why I will likely be voting third party again.

But you think the Dems are bad because you don't like Dem policies. You like Pub "policies" but you don't like the erosion of norms.

Back