• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gotta love Clawson

Yeah "culture" in that article meant "work ethic."

I liked "Deacon Time" and everyone showing up for weekend workouts in the weight room. The quote about only 10 guys showing up on weekends last year is pretty damning for Grobe. He had checked out, as we all feared.

What I pulled from that article is that the team is pretty awful. Clawson needs a long leash...several years. This is a total rebuild.

Sounds like Reynolds is emerging as one of the team leaders early on. I'm pretty stoked for the new look Deacons. We may not win a ton of games for the first year or so, but we should be fun to watch.

Claws just does everything right. His approval rating on this board has to border on 99%. I thin we will be pretty bad, but the kind of bad where you see hope. Not the soul sucking, what the fuck are we doing bad of the past couple years.

Claws just does everything right. His approval rating on this board has to border on 99%. I thin we will be pretty bad, but the kind of bad where you see hope. Not the soul sucking, what the fuck are we doing bad of the past couple years.

Dude's just a winner. I love what he has brought to the program.

Completely agree.

I'm actually excited for next year even though we will get stomped. I can't wait to see where this team is in 3 or 4 years with Clawson at the helm. Also we'll have a new AD at that point :D

Reading between the lines of that article, it's even more clear that Grobe had lost the ability to motivate the team the last couple years.

Well....we've become more of a football school since he got here! He has to like that.

I just want to return to being a team that no one wants to play.

Sounds like Reynolds is emerging as one of the team leaders early on. I'm pretty stoked for the new look Deacons. We may not win a ton of games for the first year or so, but we should be fun to watch.

The more I read about the positive attitudes & work being done by the players & coaches, the more excited I get. I love the energy that Clawson & his staff have brought & that the players are following their examples.

Huge accomplishment if u can unify this board like so! Pretty much everyone is #ClawsIn and then some.

Love our coaching staff's infectious and abundant energy!!

Clawson seems like he would make a great AD. Glad he is Wake's football Coach though.

Yeah "culture" in that article meant "work ethic."

I liked "Deacon Time" and everyone showing up for weekend workouts in the weight room. The quote about only 10 guys showing up on weekends last year is pretty damning for Grobe. He had checked out, as we all feared.

What I pulled from that article is that the team is pretty awful. Clawson needs a long leash...several years. This is a total rebuild.

It's clear that Clawson has set high expectations for the team, too. He's inspiring confidence and motivating the players, not to mention the fans.

There is much hope for the football program! #ClawsIn

It's going to be so weird going into a football game knowing that Lobo won't be calling the plays.

And by weird I mean amazingly awesomesauce

Back