• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grantland on Teague

Good piece. Kid looks pretty ripped these days.

17/12 tonight. Do work JT!

Good piece. Kid looks pretty ripped these days.

i noticed that too. a far cry from the pencil arms he rocked while at wake. i think i want jeff to succeed more than any other player in the NBA. also it's nice to know that he's making his highly touted little brother look like mince meat so far in his career (fuck kentucky).

33 and 10 tonight.

I'm shocked he's this good of a pro.

I'm not. Always had the athleticism. Showed the ability to take over games in college. Was just a matter of consistency which has progressed each year he had been in the league.

Thanks for the highlights.

Why? He was a fantastic college player with NBA skills and athleticism.

Yep and the spacing in the NBA benefits him a lot more than what we could do at Wake.

His three point shot looks entirely different now than it did at Wake.

Do you guys remember when we were #1 and Teague was getting to the free throw line at will and he called himself the point guard Tyler Hansbrough? After he said it I think he stopped getting the calls though. For his NBA career he'd averaged 2 FTAs per game. This year? 8 FTA per game. Sitting at 19 and 9 with 2 steals a game.

Back