• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Graphics help needed

siff

Scott "Rufio" Feather
Reaction score
I'm in need of help with creating a simple logo, and thought one of the creative geniuses around here, or a current student with graphic design skills, might want to help a fellow Deac out. Gracias.

I'm in need of help with creating a simple logo, and thought one of the creative geniuses around here, or a current student with graphic design skills, might want to help a fellow Deac out. Gracias.

d3592b7c856b78efd60aef3d7207c0c0.jpg

Graphic design is never quite as simple as you think it's going to be; for $300 you can get 30 designs made by actual freelance designers (as opposed to an OGB yokel)

https://99designs.com/

Ive used this service before. Really good stuff.

I've used it too. About 2/3rds of the designs you get will be absolute crap, but there will be 5-6 that are good starting points and the designers I've worked with were really good about tweaking their designs get exactly what you want.

That's awesome. I have someone working on a logo estimate. I'll compare it to the Bronze package and decide from there.

Now there's no excuse for the lame designs that come out of MSD.

I've used it too. About 2/3rds of the designs you get will be absolute crap, but there will be 5-6 that are good starting points and the designers I've worked with were really good about tweaking their designs get exactly what you want.

Well, for $10 a pop, what do you expect?

Exactly my experience. We used the site for a not for profit based in Vietnam and some were just horrible and borderline racist. But 5 or so of them were really good and we could have them tweak the core design. Had a hard time picking a winner.

Back