• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Great guard play and shooters needed at WFU

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Duke, Notre Dame , Iowa St., Davidson and many others prove that a smaller team with skill ( shooting ) can have deficiencies in defense and rebounding and still win by scoring efficiently , particularly from three. I'm convinced that WFU could have won 10 more games this year with more shooting skill in the backcourt . Hopefully , we can find a shooting guard this spring because Crawford appears to be more of a pass first point guard . Although we have two very good recruits joining us in the frontcourt, we won't be much better if we don't improve the perimeter shooting from our guards . MJ and CMM can never be on the floor together. The 11 UNC losses this year with a huge lineup prove that great guards trump a big front court. And teams which play the right way are a lot more fun to watch .

Duke, Notre Dame , Iowa St., Davidson and many others prove that a smaller team with skill ( shooting ) can have deficiencies in defense and rebounding and still win by scoring efficiently , particularly from three. I'm convinced that WFU could have won 10 more games this year with more shooting skill in the backcourt . Hopefully , we can find a shooting guard this spring because Crawford appears to be more of a pass first point guard . Although we have two very good recruits joining us in the frontcourt, we won't be much better if we don't improve the perimeter shooting from our guards . MJ and CMM can never be on the floor together. The 11 UNC losses this year with a huge lineup prove that great guards trump a big front court. And teams which play the right way are a lot more fun to watch .

maxresdefault.jpg

won 10 extra games?! lolololololol

YOU ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE!!

maxresdefault.jpg

"If we would've scored more points than our opponents in 10 more games this season, we would've won 10 more games."

Internet attention needed by wfu22fan.

Hold on, need to spread some rep before I give you a neg. Will be with you shortly.

Got your back ayo. The only posters I regularly neg rep are the attention whores that start way too many threads with the same point. I wish mods could disable the Post New Thread button for wfu22fan and socaldeac.

The only negs I give are to wfu22fan and one to bkf like every 6 months. Can't believe this dude isn't in the red yet.

Felchers, Mungers, and jizzmoppers needed at your mom's house, STAT.

Back