• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greek Tragedy

wufu bufu

Reaction score
Can we acknowledge that Dinos is horrible despite the typical apologists' softness for his softness?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Oh wow how long have you been waiting to drop that thread title

That said he had an awful game

At least the guy tried. How about starting a thread for the "lottery pick" that got his ass showed to him for the second game in a row?

I like Dinos but he does nothing well anymore. There's just no reason to have him on the court.

At least the guy tried. How about starting a thread for the "lottery pick" that got his ass showed to him for the second game in a row?
The guy still got 26 and 9 I think. Better than missing FTs and doing much of nothing else.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

And he gave up 40 and 18. At least Dinos wasn't expected to deliver

We desperately need to add some athletic size. Brown coming in should add athleticism at SF. Hopefully Melo can at least provide some defense, rebounding, and maybe shot blocking early in his career. It would be really, really nice if Moore could actually provide some minutes. Who knows what we will get from SJM, Mitchell, and Washington next season. We really need to add a grad transfer that can contribute at PF/C. Unless Dinos is knocking down at least 3 or so threes in a game, he is such a liability. Even if Collins stays, I would personally play him at PF and try to get C minutes out of Moore and SJM, and make Dinos would he really should be, a specialized guy you bring off the bench. I hate having our best offensive player be our only rim protector on the court with such poor perimeter defenders. Collins has become a terrible pick and roll defender, and part of it seems to be his apprehension to pick up fouls.

We desperately need to add some athletic size. Brown coming in should add athleticism at SF. Hopefully Melo can at least provide some defense, rebounding, and maybe shot blocking early in his career. It would be really, really nice if Moore could actually provide some minutes. Who knows what we will get from SJM, Mitchell, and Washington next season. We really need to add a grad transfer that can contribute at PF/C. Unless Dinos is knocking down at least 3 or so threes in a game, he is such a liability. Even if Collins stays, I would personally play him at PF and try to get C minutes out of Moore and SJM, and make Dinos would he really should be, a specialized guy you bring off the bench. I hate having our best offensive player be our only rim protector on the court with such poor perimeter defenders. Collins has become a terrible pick and roll defender, and part of it seems to be his apprehension to pick up fouls.

This. Manning seems to love having a stretch 4 on the court. Give it up and play Moore and SJM for at least 25 min at C.

It wasn't Dinos' man doing layups all night.

His progression at Wake is remarkable. He has been asked to do more each year.

His BB IQ is light years better than his freshman year.

I expect he will be able to finish around the rim next year.

Last edited:
It wasn't Dinos' man doing layups all night.

His progression at Wake is remarkable. He asked to do more each year.

His BB IQ is light years better than his freshman year.

I expect he will be able to finish around the rim next year.

Let's hope so. Because he can no longer shoot from the outside.

This. Manning seems to love having a stretch 4 on the court. Give it up and play Moore and SJM for at least 25 min at C.

Do people think we would have been better with Collins trying to guard 4s? Really?

Collins had trouble guarding 5s. There is no way he could guard 4s on the perimeter. And with Mitoglou out there, you have at least some spacing, given that teams (inexplicably) cover him when he spots up around the arc.

Back