• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Jennings' sister hates the Packers

Would love to see her thoughts after her brother goes to Miami, as she suggests. Maybe her head will explode and we'll be spared her future musings.

I just read about this on a Dolphins site I visit daily. She should probably keep her mouth shut but I would love to see her brother in aqua and orange next season.

If she thinks Rodgers is bad, wait until he's trying to catch Tannehill passes. Time for the Pack to let him go.

Did anyone else ever see it coming that Aaron Rodgers is a gay? I was blown away... Apprarently he bangs his live-in "assistant"

Thought his 60 Minute piece was kind of weird with his taking slights about his height so personally. But gay? No I don't believe that. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Greg and...Valynica?

Did anyone else ever see it coming that Aaron Rodgers is a gay? I was blown away... Apprarently he bangs his live-in "assistant"

Can almost 100% confirm this rumor. I have a somewhat decent source who has all but said it. He'll come out after he retires.

Can almost 100% confirm this rumor. I have a somewhat decent source who has all but said it. He'll come out after he retires.

Yeah I know. Crazy shit. My source is a player on the Packers. It's kind of like a thing all the players know but just kind of ignore bc they like Rodgers and winning

Rodgers' supposed girlfriend:
Aaron-Rodgers-Girlfriend-Destiny-Newton-e1316063239616.jpg

Hahahaha!!!

I hadn't really looked at her face yet.

I can't believe how unathletic he looks for a guy that is a pretty good athlete.

But seriously, if he is gay, I think it would be awesome if he came out in the offseason.

But seriously, if he is gay, I think it would be awesome if he came out in the offseason.

It'd be sweet if he came out right after winning the Super Bowl.
"Hey Aaron Rodgers, what are you going to do?"
"I'm going to Disney World, where I'm going to stick my dick in my partner Ken's ass!"

The nationwide jaw drop would be the stuff of legend.

Last edited:
Back