• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Greg Schiano close to becoming new head coach of Bucs

No one wants to sign up for cowering in the shadow of Cameron Newton.

Probably a little truth to this, the NFC South is going to be really tough for the next 3-4 seasons and the Bucs may be odd team out.

I am probably the only one but I do not think its an awful hire. He has shown that he can run a successful team and the Bucs are a young team that might be able to respond to a colleve level type coach. I also think Schiano's game will fit the NFL better than Kelly's would have (but Kelly is a far superior college coach).

I am probably the only one but I do not think its an awful hire. He has shown that he can run a successful team and the Bucs are a young team that might be able to respond to a colleve level type coach. I also think Schiano's game will fit the NFL better than Kelly's would have (but Kelly is a far superior college coach).

It's a bad hire because the Bucs plan on keeping the team young.

LOL

Well, at least this keeps my Sundays free.

This is almost Bz level bad. I'd be beyond pissed if I was a Bucs fan, especially since it looks like the move was made to help the GM maintain power over his poor personnel decisions.

amazing that doofus kept his job and the idiots in Tampa ran my BOY out of town.

LOL

Well, at least this keeps my Sundays free.

Eight blackout games I'm more likely to see Cam on TV. Make it 7. Tickets for the Panthers game will still be cheap.

ONLY 6 were blacked out this year. I'm sure the area will be inspired by this new coach. He is white, afterall. Now if they could only run half of josh freeman out of town.

Schiano must have become a leading candidate after winning the second annual Pinstripe Bowl.

At least they didn't pick Chud.

14342_o.gif

Quote from Rutgers AD "Anybody that stands up here and says conference uncertainty is not a concern anymore is lying to you. It's something I wake up with every day."

ONLY 6 were blacked out this year. I'm sure the area will be inspired by this new coach. He is white, afterall. Now if they could only run half of josh freeman out of town.

so only 1 game wasn't since the London game counted as a home game?

LOL that video is great. Love the dude who faceplants around the 8 second mark trying to chase the cart.

Great offseason coaching wise for the panthers.

Buccs make this hire, Saints lose DC and Falcons lose both OC and DC. Thankfully our staff for the most part is in tact.

Go Panthers!

Back