• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Gregg joins Duane

Don't forget Butch and Barry. RIP to Gregg he was a tough guy who had been through a lot of loss in his life and was a helluva rocker.

Sad news for the rock music world, as another great will play here for us no more. He did leave behind some great music.

RIP Gregg.

Don't forget Butch and Barry. RIP to Gregg he was a tough guy who had been through a lot of loss in his life and was a helluva rocker.

Don't you mean Raymond Berry Oakley III (April 4, 1948 – November 11, 1972)?

Saw Gregg live in concert probably 20 times over the years.

Tedeschi Trucks Band is playing a show in Jacksonville tonight to open up a new venue at the Jags stadium.

Played some Allman Brothers tonite in honor of Gregg, as I have will all of the brothers who have passed, and shed a tear for the passing of a legend. Rest In Peace.

Saw the brothers so many times in high school and college. They were great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

First time I saw the brothers one of my wake fraternity brothers who had seen them several times previously said they were always "professional", after having then seen them dozens of time since I have always thought that was an apt description.

Phil and friends (Karl Denson Robert Randolph) played Midnight Rider tonight

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

A Philly radio station had a free concert with Duane and Leon Russell if you could figure out clues to the location. It was a great show.

Back