• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe - ACC COY

Deac1966

A.W. Hamilton
Reaction score
My prediction - Wake will go bowling and Coach Grobe will be ACC COY.

im guessing you're thinking we are going to the acc championship game. that is the only way i see Grobe get COY.

Not going to happen. If we are ACC champs, yes. Even if we are an 8-9 win team, he might get it. But we are not going to win 8-9 games this year. Rarely do teams improve that much in one season.

I like Coach Grobe. A bunch. He's taken us where we've never been, and I have no reason to believe we could find a better coach anywhere.

I have to say, though, he sure is rolling it all continuing wth Coach Lobo as our offensive coordinator. I hope the hell Lobo comes through for him and us this year. I'm sure I am probably mistaken, but it seems like our offensive line play has not been as good since Lobo became the OC.

If Harris remains healthy we will be as good a team as our offensive line is good, and I don't think anyone knows yet how good (or bad) it will be. If our offensive line is consistently effective this year, I am not worried about this team at all. If Harris also remains healthy, COY might be a possibility.

If we go bowling Grobe is in the discussion from NCOY.

If we go bowling Grobe is in the discussion from NCOY.

You really think that if we go 6-6 our coach in the discussion for National Coach of the Year? It's a little early to be that drunk.

We are projected to lose by 10 to Syracuse. They will be lucky to win three games.

bump
It's only half time but Grobe is looking real good!
Have some faith. We are off to a good start.

I like Coach Grobe. A bunch. He's taken us where we've never been, and I have no reason to believe we could find a better coach anywhere.

I have to say, though, he sure is rolling it all continuing wth Coach Lobo as our offensive coordinator. I hope the hell Lobo comes through for him and us this year. I'm sure I am probably mistaken, but it seems like our offensive line play has not been as good since Lobo became the OC.

If Harris remains healthy we will be as good a team as our offensive line is good, and I don't think anyone knows yet how good (or bad) it will be. If our offensive line is consistently effective this year, I am not worried about this team at all. If Harris also remains healthy, COY might be a possibility.

This.

Grobe for NCOY? Harris for Heisman? Wake to the BCS Championship?

Back