• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grobe on Charlotte: “They’d probably kick our tails,”

paul_blart_mall_cop_2.jpg

Open the gate Niners!

If he really said that then thats fucking embarrassing.... 1st year D1aa team? Seriously? You would never hear an SEC coach say anything like that. Just shows how big of a fucking joke Grobe is and this whole athletic department right now

If he really said that then thats fucking embarrassing.... 1st year D1aa team? Seriously? You would never hear an SEC coach say anything like that. Just shows how big of a fucking joke Grobe is and this whole athletic department right now

Are you really that stupid? Grobe was being nice because that is a team that made up of his kids, friends, and ex-players. Grobe is not the type of guy to say that we would whoop people he is to good for that.

Hello all my Deacon buddies!!! I am so thankful for all the Deacon connections that made it possible for Deac Boy (now a man, I guess) to be a part of the UNC Charlotte staff!

Hello all my Deacon buddies!!! I am so thankful for all the Deacon connections that made it possible for Deac Boy (now a man, I guess) to be a part of the UNC Charlotte staff!

What up Deac Mom?

Have you thought about starting a consulting service to parents of college athletes? You could make some bank and hopefully prevent things like Rulz and footballmom42 from ever happening.

What up Deac Mom?

Have you thought about starting a consulting service to parents of college athletes? You could make some bank and hopefully prevent things like Rulz and footballmom42 from ever happening.

Haha! You are sweet to say that. Those kind of parents scare me - well, not really. You know there isn't much that scares me. I saw those two as disasters waiting to happen, and they did. Anyway, I am truly enjoying being a DEAC BEBE - my grandmother name to two (hopefully) future WF grads. We are looking forward to the inaugural game in Charlotte. Somebody mentioned that they were like Wake's JV squad and that's perfectly OK with me. Anything connected to Wake Forest is wonderful, in my opinion!

Back