• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Grove Dumps On Wake

I think someone haas posted this story before.

Don't see a lot of dumping in there. Just stating the facts and that he made some mistakes also.

I remember when a Clemson fan dumped on the 50 yard line at Groves circa 2006.

Coach Grobe really needs to stop talking while his legacy is still somewhat intact at Wake. All goodwill is about to be lost.

He was great for the first 6 years. Then lost the fire, failed to recruit, failed to condition, turned the team over to Lobo and went to play golf. He was in charge and the buck stops on his desk. I would not hire him at this point in his career.

Pretty sure that was just Jon Temple.

I remember a player from the opposing team literally taking a piss on the sideline right in front of the student section rather than heading in the locker room. Can't remember whether it was Clemson or FSU.

And yeah, fuck you lectro. That's like THREE football threads now. Eat that dick straight up.

I remember a player from the opposing team literally taking a piss on the sideline right in front of the student section rather than heading in the locker room. Can't remember whether it was Clemson or FSU.

The Landon Donovan. I like it.

Which 5 'knotheads' is he referring to from last year?

That happens all the time.

He was great for the first 6 years. Then lost the fire, failed to recruit, failed to condition, turned the team over to Lobo and went to play golf. He was in charge and the buck stops on his desk. I would not hire him at this point in his career.

I agree

Back