• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Guess UNC's football penalties

First and foremost, I'm an ASU grad and fan. I don't really have a dog in this fight, so no need to get so defensive.

Why would an Arizona State grad and fan be trolling a Wake message board to provide positive spin for UNC?

I cant wait to pick my spot in the new 25,000 endzone seats when we play there in October

We play them the day after the meeting with the NCAA. Could prove to be a nice little distraction

I haven't heard anything about the Coples incident, or Davis' phone records. Either there was nothing incriminating, or the NCAA isn't finished digging yet.

Why would an Arizona State grad and fan be trolling a Wake message board to provide positive spin for UNC?

I never said I went to AZ State.

Positive UNC spin = Not gnashing about with all NCSU, VT and Wake fans about no LOIC?

This board is just as shitty as the Deac scout board.

There are some UNCC fans around here you should start your own lower tier football division message board with. No one is making you post here.

I never said I went to AZ State.

Positive UNC spin = Not gnashing about with all NCSU, VT and Wake fans about no LOIC?

You said you went to ASU? Is that not Arizona State?

Or could you be talking about Appalachian State?

If so, you can just excuse yourself and go back to the kids table. This is big boy football we are discussing here.

Is this the part where you folks start acting like the same Duke and UNC fans you always put down for being elitist?

Thought so.

Enjoy your new board and your powerhouse football team..snicker.

I would say loss of 3 schollies a year for 3 years and no post season this year.

They ought to fire Butchie but they won't

Are you just joking around? I figure it should be 5-10 schollies per year and no post season for 2 years. No TV would be great but no one watches ACC football anyway.

I don't understand the part about the tutor paying like $2k in parking tickets for the players. That makes no sense whatsoever. Does anyone really believe that this chick had an extra $2k of her own money laying around with which to pay some jackass football player's parking tickets?

of course not. it's ridiculous

Is this the part where you folks start acting like the same Duke and UNC fans you always put down for being elitist?

Thought so.

NM

Last edited:
I mean, she's a school teacher, was she not? No way she spent $2k to cover someone else's parking tix.

I assume the NCAA/media will dig deeper into that issue.

I mean, she's a school teacher, was she not? No way she spent $2k to cover someone else's parking tix.

I assume the NCAA/media will dig deeper into that issue.

Haven't looked at the dates yet...wonder if she was being paid as a private tutor for Butch's kid when those tickets were paid? Nevermind that the unallowed tutoring and paper writing happened while she was recieving checks from Butch personally.

They can't. Nobody can compel her to talk.

There are other places to dig...email/phone records, payment receipts, etc. For all we know, she may want to clear some things up now that UNC has officially thrown her under the bus.

Scott Van Pelt spent 10 minutes railing the NCAA if they don't "bring the hammer" down on UNC. Basically said it was worse than USC situation. Media attention will not help UNC's cause.

Simple Math...College Football - Integrity = UNC with Bitch Davis...

PTI had a segment asking 'where is the rage with unc'. I didn't hear what they said though.

Thought so.

Lolz. Run along lil fella.

There are some UNCC fans around here you should start your own lower tier football division message board with. No one is making you post here.

LOL ... wait a minute. Appalachian State has a football team???

10-15 scholarships, 5 year bowl suspension, forfeit wins from 08-10, $5 million fine and 3 year TV ban.

Back