• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

H.A. Goodman

No, just thought it was interesting. Sorry you have such delicate sensibilities.

No, just thought it was interesting. Sorry you have such delicate sensibilities.
It is interesting that HA Goodman is such a conspicious hack. It's very interesting that David Brock went from writing an entire book defaming Anita Hill as a lying slut to accusing Bernie of "not caring about black people". It's very interesting how easily political hucksters become prominent and influential.

OK. Not sure what that has to do with H.A. Goodman, but whatever.

OK. Not sure what that has to do with H.A. Goodman, but whatever.
Well you and I agree, silly. I am also very wary and suspicious of pundits and professionals with fluid moral affiliations. I don't want any of my political representatives to associate themselves with scurrilous shit bags whose moral imperatives seem to change direction with the wind. Certainly none of those type professionally represent the campaigns of Bernie, or Hillary, or any prominent Democrat.

HA Goodman is a joke, and no one on the left has taken him seriously for years. I do enjoy the hypocritical dipshittery of holding up random idiot fans as representatives. You might as well quote tweet John Hinckley Jr. to characterize Jodie Foster.

Anybody want to guess how many Clinton and Obama staff members work for conservatives now? A lot.

StFU u ridiculous bitch

Sure thing man. I am really upset about you making a moonz/lectro-type nonsense thread and showing your ass. Enjoy your weekend.

You are such an idiot. You lack even the most basic common sense. I don’t know what they are teaching you at Wake Forest but it certainly doesn’t involve any independent critical thinking..

Back