• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

haha, Things FSU fans say as done by a Gator fan (Wake Forest reference).

Not bad. The running taco bit was great as was the cheerleader joke.

fsu girls are definitely hotter.

"WHERE THE HELL IS WAKE FOREST ANYWAY?"

I laughed at that. My out-of-state friends always ask "Are you in Wake Forest, NC?"

I loved the video

as someone who just earned my Masters from FSU today this is a really good video. loved the Club Pub reference

That's great. Now I'm sitting here watching other videos by him.

as someone who just earned my Masters from FSU today this is a really good video. loved the Club Pub reference

Playboy said that the Club Pub on Ocala is one of the top 10 places in the country to meet a husband/wife, probably top 5 for one night stands.

Funny stuff. I hope they continue to lose to Wake Forest.

Funny stuff. I hope they continue to lose to Wake Forest.

I think after last years' game the attendance should be better. We already had a lot of guys out there, but I know some people who said "I'm not going, we're probably gonna get our asses beat." Maybe they'll have a new outlook this season.

At the 2:17 mark they mention a kid from South Florida named Matt Elam that played against my son Cody. His recruitment was a circus to say the least. Cody was interviewed and learned early that you need to be careful about what you say about an opponent to a reporter. If you click the link and read the headline you'll see what I mean.

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/high...y-preble-i-won’t-pull-an-elam-on-wake-forest/

Last edited:
Back