• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hahaha

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
We barely beat uncg? Are you kidding me

Not trolling just saw score (didn't even know there was a game)

Lol

Fuck you buzz

I wish I could smoke what ole Lectro is having. Never seen such ridiculous optimism in the face of facts.
Well done oh blind follower.

We barely beat uncg? Are you kidding me

Not trolling just saw score (didn't even know there was a game)

Lol

Fuck you buzz

you better watch out because this ain't your jurisdiction in

tEsEbyq.png

The number of ACC wins buzz will have and the number of years it will take him.
I'm not a big Buzz fan by any stretch but at least give the guy SOME credit. The closest score wins have been 7 points to Jacksonville and 8 points to UNCG. Not comparing us to Duke but they beat Alabama by 10, East Carolina by 9 and Vermont by only 1. Sometimes the games are not pretty but at least we are winning the games we would have lost last year.

I'm not a big Buzz fan by any stretch but at least give the guy SOME credit. The closest score wins have been 7 points to Jacksonville and 8 points to UNCG. Not comparing us to Duke but they beat Alabama by 10, East Carolina by 9 and Vermont by only 1. Sometimes the games are not pretty but at least we are winning the games we would have lost last year.

I agree with your general premise, but you need to include the Richmond game as a close win since it went to OT.

I'm going to give Bz all the credit in the world for the 10 wins Wellman gave him this season.

Back