• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Hairston is done

Gotta give some Roy credit for this one. Calipari/Pitino would never allow something similar unless the NCAA forced their hand.

Gotta give some Roy credit for this one. Calipari/Pitino would never allow something similar unless the NCAA forced their hand.

Horseshit. If Roy were to be given credit it would have been done after he released him right after it happened. It was exhausting all efforts to find a way to get him to play until it became crystal clear there was no way he would be cleared.

Are you joking? The last thing UNC or Roy wanted was to have the NCAA digging around the basketball program.

Horseshit. If Roy were to be given credit it would have been done after he released him right after it happened. It was exhausting all efforts to find a way to get him to play until it became crystal clear there was no way he would be cleared.

+1

For unc to say he is done means the obvious question is Where did they find the body

Roy didn't agree with UNC's decision to not seek reinstatement, so no need to give him credit for this.

I hope he's a major bust in the NBA and he begins his inevitable career as an Arby's cashier.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Jimmy v was brought down and state hasnt recovered from the same shite. Pisses me off.
Roy ought to go with him.
Coach should have a better handle on players actions.
That's what they charged Jimmy V with.
Total BS.

Back