• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ham Banana Rolls

amazing find

Shocking news of this day: this qualified for a “meh” rating rather than outright “disgusting.” (No one’s more surprised than I am!) Don’t get me wrong: nobody enjoyed this, and we’ll never make it again. But it actually wasn’t as bad as you’d expect from ham stuffed with a mustardy banana. If you got a bite with a good distribution of banana, ham, mustard, and cheese, the flavors almost worked. ALMOST. (If you got a bite with just banana and American cheese, well, barf.)

In St Lucia, we were introduced to Banana Ketchup. While it sounds disgusting, it was actually pretty good.

This is disturbing.

recipe4.jpg

So my first reaction was "gross." But ham and pineapple is so good together. Is this THAT different?

Yeah I think the texture thing may be the worst part about it.. mushy banana + ham. Just awful.

Back